IT'S FATSSSA ELECTIONS O'CLOCK!! MEET PRINCESS AMOFUESI FRANKIN, ASPIRANT FOR THE OFFICE OF TREASURER

 


By Samuel Ajayi


Hi, I'm Samuel Ajayi, a representative of FATSSSA PRESS, Can we meet you? Kindly introduce yourself.

 

Miss Princess: My name is Princess Amofuesi FRANKLIN

I'm a 200-level Psychology student

 

FATSSSA PRESS: Alright Princess. You're vying for the position of the faculty Treasurer, why are you doing this?

 

Miss Princess: I'm going for the post of TREASURER for FATSSSA because I would like to serve  FATSSSA and contribute my experience, skills to the better development of our Faculty and together with my team, would love to create a unique FATSSSA we deserve (as FATSSSAITES)

 

FATSSSA PRESS: Cool, what are the experiences you'll be contributing to the development of FATSSSA?

 

Miss Princess: Financial Intelligence and financial management, Accountable Treasury

 

FATSSSA PRESS: Basically, you would have in mind what you want to offer FATSSSAITE not a promise but pre-planned manifesto. So, what is the central theme of your manifesto?

 

Miss Princess: Accountable Treasury

 

FATSSSA PRESS: What are the steps that you have outlined to make it accountable?

 

Miss Princess: • By creating an Accessible method of Dues payment

• Back up  record of FATSSSA Treasury (written document and Online/softcopy)

 

FATSSSA PRESS: Who do you think you're accountable to?

 

Miss Princess: The House and the President, depending on the situation or task being carried out

 

FATSSSA PRESS: Cool, why do you need the support of FATSSSAITE'S if you're going to be accountable to the house/president?

 

Miss Princess: I will be accountable and transparent to FATSSSAITES about the TREASURY,  through the house

 

FATSSSA PRESS: Do you have anything to say to FATSSSAITES?

 

Miss Princess: I would like to urge FATSSSAites to let us allow  the development for a better  FATSSSA and create a distinct difference in it through our support.

 

FATSSSA PRESS: Thank you for your time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Mariams, One Stage: JJ Classics Production Casts Sociology Sophomore, Osaremeh Ijebor, Opposite Veteran Thespian

FATSSSA'S PRESIDENT IMPEACHED, FOUR OTHER EXECUTIVE MEMBERS SUSPENDED

An Interview with the BGS of the Faculty of The Social Sciences, Miss Mofiyinfoluwa Shalom