AFRICA



Africa our Africa,
Africa a land richly blessed by the superior.
How else would I described my Africa?
For each letter has a significance.

The "A" stands for Admiration, that which radiates in our faces, our nation and our future.

The "F" stands for Freeborn, the legacy we live, the superiority above all degradation believing we aren't slaves.

The "R" stands for Relentlessness, that which depicts our inner and physical strength, despite the challenges and Challengers.

The "I" stands for Independent, our confidence to do things without reliance on any.

The "C" stand's for Competence,  our ability to handle racism and other core issues of life without fretting.

The "A" stands for Amazing, Our amazing culture, tradition, values and norms that becomes envious in the sight of others.
I'm proud to be African.

I'm proud to be Nigerian.
I'm proud to be Black.

- Yanmife Otegbeye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"For Legal and Electoral Reasons, This Is a Joke": When Did Campaigning Become Intimidation?

FATSSSA'S PRESIDENT IMPEACHED, FOUR OTHER EXECUTIVE MEMBERS SUSPENDED

QUESTIONS RAISED AS ASPIRANT'S BANNER IS TARGETED AGAIN